Audition season can be tough.
Sometimes you just need a meme-able burst of inspiration to keep pounding the pavement in those tattered LaDucas!
So these are for you, all my Broadway dreamers!!!
WE GOT THIS!!!!!!!!
1. Not to get biblical right away, but these first two quotes always remind me of Matthew 7:7. "Ask, and it shall be given to you..."
2. "Seek, and ye shall find."
3. So, go ahead and ask for what you need!
4. A reminder that the answer you're looking for may be right in front of you.
5. Or it could come from the most unlikely place!
6. So, don't be afraid to put yourself out there to the community.
7. And never hesitate to look to your elders for wisdom.
8. They challenge us to ask the important questions.
9. This quote gets misattributed a lot, but I believe it was either Uta Hagen or Ben Franklin who said it first.
10. For when you need to really OWN it.
11. When you need a reminder that sometimes, it's okay to say "No."
12. Because self-care is...